Security and Efficiency Integrated Computer
The Security and Efficiency Integrated Computer includes all modules of the Janus Systems, that is the Maritime Security modules and the Ship Efficiency modules (see Janus Security and Efficiency Integrated Computer). These modules are:
- Static Calculations of the Intact Ship (stability and longitudinal strenght),
- Dinamic Calculations of the Intact Ship (stability in real time),
- Static Calculations of the Damage Ship (deterministic stability in ships with liquid cargo),
- Safe Return To Port with Damage Ship (with emergency responses),
- Control and Optimization of Energy Efficiency Energética (required in ships >5.000 GRT),
- Control and Prediction of Machinery Failures (non-intrusive).
Undoubtedly integrating in a single system and therefore in a single Computer the Maritime Security Computer (also called of Loading Computer) and the ship's Efficiency Computer is an important differential advantage, since:
- Avoid duplication of computers,
- Avoid duplication on data entry, with the consequent risk of making mistakes,
- Allows correcting ship situations operating from a single workstation,
- Controls the load and ballast, adapting them to the requeriments and conditions of the sea and the voyage (dinamic trim, etc.). This makes it possible to load the ship without having to correct its condition afterwards with ballast water transfers (always expensive),
- An Integrated Computer is always more efficient, operational and economical.
Has already been successfully on several ships.
Janus Systems, S.L. - Tel.: +34 916 661 403, +34 679 967 155 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org